Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Completion


From time to time I will shed tears and wonder what if, but God' assignment for Lil Will in me is complete. The healing process has run it course and I can no longer hide behind the memory of my son. My Father drew me out of my hiding places and cause me to come face to face with myself. God has been like a surgeon these last few months.


Hebrews 4:12-13 says "For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and the intents of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.


What has the Father cause you to come face to face with in you. There are no places we can hide. The realization of this truth will draw us out into the loving arms of a Father who loves us more than we can imagine if we allow Him to.


This is the last post I will make to this blog. Rest in peace son, your labor was not in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment